Bachelor of Business
The Bachelor of Business (BBus) provides foundational business theory and skills in the areas of Leadership and Management. You will be equipped with practical insight for your specialized field with skills, expertise and an ethical framework for a successful business career.
The BBus is an course consisting of the following:
- Fundamental Business Classes
- Specialization branching in either Accounting or Leadership and Management
- Electives in Finance, Entrepreneurship, and Marketing
Bachelor of Business/Ministry
The Bachelor of Business / Ministry (BBus/BMin) innovatively combines the best of Business and Ministry to meet the vital need of developing and supporting Christian leaders for twenty-first century ministry. A double degree program that combines the best of our business and ministry programs.
The BBus/Min consist of the following:
- Foundational Classes in Business and Christian Studies
- Specilization in Leadership & Management and Accounting Pastoral Ministry, Cross-Cultural Ministry, and Worship Ministry.